School Days & Field Trips
RIVERSPORT offers both special “School Days’ in the spring and field trips throughout spring, summer and fall seasons.
We are excited to be opening exclusively for schools K-12 on Friday, May 12 & 13, 2022, 8a to 3p. We’ll be offering Adventure Passes for only $19.99.
Schools will also receive one free chaperone ticket for every 15 passes purchased. Capacity will be limited, so book early to reserve your school’s spot! Add lunches for just $10. And if these dates don’t work for you, we can set up a custom field trip date with pricing as low as $35. Email us to register or get more info!
- Sky Trail – This 80-foot adventure course features six levels of challenges including rope bridges, balancing beams, zig-zag elements and more! Think “playground in the sky.” Everyone is in a secure harness making it both fun and safe!
- Sky Slides – RIVERSPORT’s high speed slides include two 72′ spiral slides that will have you speeding up to 22 mph! Or race down our tandem 30 foot Sky Dive race slides!
- Dragon Boating– Dragon boating is the world’s fastest growing water sport. The oversized canoe has a dragon head and tail, and everyone paddles to the beat of a drummer.
- RIVERSPORT River Protectors– RIVERSPORT River Protectors focuses on removing trash as it arrives, but more importantly, identifying and working to bring about the cultural shift that will eliminate the problem. Students can learn how they can get involved in cleaning up Oklahoma’s waterways.
- Cardboard Canoe Challenge– Building a cardboard canoe is a creative project you can do with your kids. Lessons include innovation, collaboration and STEM principles. Students will race their boats – and every students has a chance to get on the water and paddle.
- Learn to Row– Participants will gain a basic understanding of rowing technique, water safety, boat handling and navigation on the Oklahoma River.
- Kayaking and Paddle Boarding – Experience flatwater kayaking and paddle boarding on the Oklahoma River. Our guides will teach proper technique and safety before the launch of each boat, and everyone wears a PFD (personal flotation device).
- Adventure Climb – Inside it features multiple levels of webbing for kids to climb up. Outside, you’ll find a climbing wall sized just for kids.
- Jump Shot – We take basketball to new heights with the Jump Shot’s trampoline for high-flying trick-shot hoops!
- Youth Zone – includes the Cloud Bounce, Kids Zip, Sky Tykes and more!
Field trips are available on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and must be scheduled at least one week in advance.
$35 per person
30 person min / 40 person max
Middle and High School
Sky Slides, Rumble Drop, Rock Walls
Option to add surf for $10 per person
Option to add surf for $10 per person (OVER 42” TALL)