RIVERSPORT is operating with COVID-19 precautions in place according to CDC, state and local guidelines. We’ve included access to both our full guidelines as well as summary information below.
COVID-19 Precautions – Summary
RIVERSPORT is instituting precautions to reduce the risk of exposure to the virus by conducting interactions outdoors whenever possible, disinfecting all equipment between uses, and using hand sanitizer frequently.
All adventures, facilities, lessons, camps, private events and programs are in full operation within current CDC, state and local guidelines.
Summer camps are being held with modified plans that include limiting camper group sizes.
RIVERSPORT facilities are open with limitations on group sizes to ensure social distancing.
For guest, member and staff safety, the following protocols have been established.
- Will be monitored daily for potential exposure and symptoms
- Are using hand sanitizer frequently throughout the day
- Are disinfecting high touch surfaces frequently throughout the day
Guest/Members are asked to…
- Maintain safe social distancing whenever possible; some activities such as rafting, for example, require being in proximity.
- Use hand sanitizer frequently
- Do not participate if you have any symptoms of the coronavirus or know that you have been exposed
All plans are subject to change based on emerging state, local and CDC guidelines and RIVERSPORT’s ability to staff and operate activities appropriately.
Information and guidelines are updated as the situation continues to evolve. If you have questions or need additional information, please email or call (405) 552-4040