- Thursday: If a team arrives early and would like to practice on Thursday, please contact the regatta director.
- Friday: 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
*Please note that all crews cannot launch after 3:30 pm and must be off the water by 4:00 pm.
- Saturday: 6:00 am to 8:00 am
*Please note that all crews cannot launch after 7:30 am and must be off the water by 8:00 am.
Please follow the direction of the dock staff as to launch and recovery during these practices. The Oklahoma River head race course will be used by OG&E Corporate Challenge NightSprints and Friday 4:00 pm to 10:30 pm, and will be closed for practice.
Registration will be located on the 1st floor of the Chesapeake Finish Line Tower.
- Friday, October 4: 1:00 – 6:00pm
- Saturday, October 5: 8:00 am – 6:30 pm
- Sunday, October 6: 7:00 am – 11:00 am
Lightweight athletes will weigh-in once for the weekend. Weigh-ins will take place in the lobby of the Chesapeake Boathouse. Crew members will weigh in seat order, bow to stern. The entire crew must weigh-in together, no exceptions. Coxswains do not weigh-in.
- Saturday, October 5: 8:00 am – 11:00 am
- Sunday, October 6: 7:00 am – 8:00 am
COACHES AND COXSWAIN MEETING
Friday, October 4, 2019: 4:30pm on the 2nd floor of the Devon Boathouse.