- Thursday: If a team arrives early and would like to practice on Thursday, please contact the regatta director.
- Friday: 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
*Please note that all crews cannot launch after 3:30 pm and must be off the water by 4:00 pm.
- Saturday: 7:00 am to 9:30 am
*Please note that all crews cannot launch after 9:00 am and must be off the water by 9:30 am.
Please follow the direction of the dock staff as to launch and recovery during these practices. The Oklahoma River head race course will be used by OG&E Corporate Challenge NightSprints on Thursday and Friday 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm, and will be closed for practice.
- Friday, September 28, 2018: 1:00-6:00p
- Saturday, September 29, 2018: 9:00a – 12 noon
- Sunday, September 30, 2017: 7:00-8:00a
Athletes will weigh-in once for the weekend. Weigh-ins will take place on the 2nd floor of the Devon Boathouse. Athletes in the same boat do not need to weigh-in together. Coxswains do not weigh-in.
- Saturday, September 29: 9:00 a – Noon
- Sunday, September 30: 7 a-8:00 a
COACHES AND COXSWAIN MEETINGS
Saturday, September 29, 2018: 8:00 am at the base of the Chesapeake Finish Line Tower.
Sunday, September 30, 2018: For coaches and coxswains who did not race on Saturday, please check in with the Regatta Director or a USRowing Official.