- Cardboard Canoe Cup Race Registration
- Outdoor October
- Summer of Whitewater
- Hudiburg Summer Music Series
- Floating Films
- Pilates and Mimosas
- Urban Camping
- Team OKC Champagne & Oysters
- FEB • Indoor Championships
- MARCH • OKC Junior Invitational
- MAY • USRowing Central Youth Championships
- Youth League Championships
- July • OKC Whitewater Festival
- JUNE • Stars & Stripes River Festival
- JULY • OKC 4th Fest
- SEPT • Labor Day Weekend Fun!
- OCT 3 • Oklahoma Regatta Festival
- NOV • A Perfect Finish
Pilates and Mimosas
Pilates & Mimosas has ended for the 2019 season. Check back this winter for 2020 dates!
Pilates is a non-impact workout that focuses on toning and strengthening your core and increasing flexibility. During Pilates and Mimosas professional instructors will guide you through an hour-long class that will leave you feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day.
Two classes will be available – one for beginners and one for people who have practiced Pilates before.
Pilates and Mimosas is open to anyone ages 12+ (mimosas are for 21+ only). For safety reasons, we do not allow pregnant women at 12+ weeks to participate. Please bring your own mat.
To learn more about Pop Up Pilates USA visit PopUpPilatesUSA.com.