Athlete Registration Portal
ACA Paddle America Club representatives and unaffiliated individual entrants may proceed to the Athlete Registration Portal to complete team entries or individual athlete entries. Please see specific instructions below before proceeding.
Before beginning the registration process, please compile the following information for each competitor: name, birthdate, valid ACA Competition Individual Member number, t-shirt size, gender.
The online registration portal is expected to close on August 9, 2021.
ACA Paddle America Club Team Entries
Each ACA Paddle America Club should select a single representative to enter the online registration portal. Click Sign Up, then follow the steps outlined below.
- Username: Input any desired username, it may be necessary to share with several club representatives.
- Name: Input full club name, e.g., Oklahoma City RIVERSPORT Canoe/Kayak.
- Short name: Input club name acronym, e.g., OKCRS.
- Email: Input email address for club’s primary point of contact for race entries and regatta communication.
- Password: Input any desired password, it may be necessary to share with several club representatives.
- Click Sign Up
Your submission will be forwarded to the race director for approval. Once approved, club representatives can add new athletes and proceed to race entry.
Unaffiliated Individual Athlete Entries
Enter the online registration portal, click Sign Up, then follow the steps outlined below.
- Username: Input any desired username.
- Name: Input athlete name.
- Short Name: Input the designation Unaffiliated
- Email: Input email address for race entry and regatta communication.
- Password: Input any desired password.
Your submission will be forwarded to the race director for approval. Once approved, an unaffiliated individual athlete may add themselves as a new athlete and proceed to race entry.