We suggest you check Today’s Adventures, review height and weight guidelines for the adventures, and download our Adventure Map before you arrive on site. Please note – all adventures and rafting require secure footwear; no flip flops are allowed. You’ll find more important information here to ensure you have a great RIVERSPORT Adventure!
RIVERSPORT Adventure Park in the Boathouse District offers ample parking. Guests may also park in Bricktown and walk along the river walk into the Boathouse District. Follow these easy steps to get your Adventure off to a great start!
If you’ve chosen a RIVERSPORT Pass in the Boathouse District, make your first stop Guest Services in the RIVERSPORT Rapids Whitewater Center.
- Sign a waiver at the waiver kiosk just inside the building or save time and fill it out online.
- Get a wristband. Go to the Guest Services desk to get your wristbands for the day. If you’ve already purchased online, they simply print them out for you. If you are purchasing your pass onsite we accept cash, VISA and MASTERCARD.
- Schedule your rafting time. You can reserve your raft trip time online ($5) or when you arrive on site. If you don’t have a reservation, you will be scheduled for the next available raft trip. We sell out on busy days, so schedule as soon as you can.
- If you plan to experience the SandRidge Sky Zip across the Oklahoma River, you can add it to your RIVERSPORT Day Pass for just $10. Once you purchase your Zip Pass, you’ll need to schedule a zip time. Our staff will help you choose the best available time based on your schedule. This can also sell out, so schedule early.
- Rent a locker. Stow your gear in a one time ($2) or all day ($10) locker.
- Ask about photos! It’s a “bucket list” experience so you’ll want to be sure to get your whitewater rafting photo before you leave the park.
- Get your Adventure started! Check Today’s Adventures and download our Adventure Map. Your RIVERSPORT Day Pass includes all RIVERSPORT Adventures except the SandRidge Sky Zip, so explore them all.
- Be sure to check out the Extreme Selfie Cam at the top of the SandRidge Sky Trail. You made it to the top so smile and say “cheese!”
If you are visiting RIVERSPORT Adventures at Lake Overholser or Lake Hefner, just stop at the boathouse and they will get you started!