- Thursday: If a team arrives early and would like to practice on Thursday, please contact the regatta director.
- Friday: 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
*Please note that all crews cannot launch after 4:30 pm and must be off the water by 5:00 pm.
- Saturday: 7:00 am to 9:30 am
*Please note that all crews cannot launch after 9:00 am and must be off the water by 9:30 am.
Please follow the direction of the dock staff as to launch and recovery during these practices. The Oklahoma River head race course will be used by OG&E Corporate Challenge NightSprints on Thursday and Friday 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm, and will be closed for practice.
- Friday, October 6, 2017: 1:00-6:00 p
- Saturday, October 7, 2017: 9:00 a – 12 noon
- Sunday, October 8, 2017: 7:00-8:00 a.
Athletes will weigh-in once for the weekend. Weigh-ins will take place on the 2nd floor of the Devon Boathouse. Athletes in the same boat do not need to weigh-in together. Coxswains do not weigh-in.
- Saturday, October 7: 9:00 a – Noon
- Sunday, October 8: 7 a-8:00 a
COACHES AND COXSWAIN MEETINGS
Saturday, October 7, 2017: 8:00 am at the base of the Chesapeake Finish Line Tower.
Sunday, October 8, 2017: For coaches and coxswains who did not race on Saturday, please check in with a the Regatta Director or a USRowing Official.